Totalul afişărilor de pagină/ luna

luni, 29 august 2011

the last of it


Waiting in the airport in Amsterdam for the plane for Bucharest! it rained most of the time, very cold over there!


Loving my new camera on film!


The last picture taken on board Coral Princess, very tired, I didn't slept at all, very excited to go home!


Veggie rice with noodles and spring rolls, my favorites! 


The airport in Vancouver!


A bar in Amsterdam!


The waiting didn't killed me, it was just a nice experience in the airport! The feeling that I am getting home after such a long time was something I never felt before! It was the longest time I was away from home, from my mom!
I am lucky to have a family waiting for me and that my husband was there for me all the way!



Un comentariu:

Ramón de Luna Negra spunea...

have a good trip :) BTW, those boots look very good in you xD