Totalul afişărilor de pagină/ luna

luni, 23 septembrie 2013

Again in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Finding myself again in such a beautiful place was the moment of the week! We have been here 2 years ago with the first ship, Coral Princess! Now we knew were to go and what to eat!



the weather was perfect!



I got to wear my new pants from Urban! I just love them!





And of course I had my Romanian bracelet! It worked perfect!



We passed the beautiful Lover's Beach, a must see when you get to Cabo!



Our home for few months!


A lovely bracelet we bought from the market! It is hand made, really beautiful!

And that was about it for this week! see you soon!

Pictures by Radu Niculescu!

Un comentariu:

Silvia Postolatiev spunea...

superb portul!

Te astept la mine pe noul blog (relansat) sa participi la Concursul ALDO!

http://rockandroses.ro/aldo-shoe-of-the-season-concurs/

Pupici, Silvia